Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happify Me!

As a blogger, I was invited to participate in Happify, an online program based on scientific principles to increase my happiness level. I'm going to share my experiences, at least in general, with the program, since I'm assuming that's why bloggers were selected for the beta trial. I'm very interested in the scientific basis for happiness but just a little skeptical of what Happify can do for me. Going in with an open mind, though!  

Disclosure: Happify is providing me with free access to premium features. There is a free version available. 

I'll check back with you later after I've dipped in one or more toes. 

Happify S.T.A.G.E.™ Diagram
Happify's S.T.A.G.E.™ framework will help you master the
five skills of happiness. http://www.happify.com



My first step is to pick a track to start on, from choices like "Nurture Your Body and Soul," "Cope Better with Stress," "Be More Socially Connected," or "Appreciate What You Have." (Note: All of these tracks are free.) After the brief survey I did, my recommendation was to start with "Cope Better with Stress" - no surprise there! :-)

Which one would you choose?


2 comments:

  1. Sadly, not yet. I'm not sure what's keeping me from fully digging into this program - lack of time or lack of interest. I think the holidays coming up would be a good time to really get involved.

    ReplyDelete